E-commerce is something wonderful on the internet because it is a new unproblematic shopping experience that enables a customer to come across and purchase required stuff from the bedroom even while using a Smartphone. Yes, it’s called online shopping and has become an increasingly common way to shop goods and things without visiting the store or market physically. In this most developed era of life, most of the people still feel confusion regarding which is better? Online shopping or traditional shopping. This concise piece of writing will assist you to differentiate the online shopping and traditional shopping at a glance to help you what to choose when it comes to purchasing grocery items or some clothing stuff. Below are some pros and cons of online and traditional shopping that you must keep in mind before going with any of them to make purchases.
Pros and cons of online shopping
- Online shopping saves your money that you would spend on different things like parking the vehicle or gas etc.
- Easy online access allows you to compare the prices of a product or item that you are about to purchase via e-commerce.
- When using the internet connection to make purchases online, you will be able to choose sizes, designs, and colors simply.
- Day or night, with the option of online shopping, you can purchase required stuff whenever you want either from home or office.
- Many online stores offer you free delivery and you can send direct gifts to your friends and special persons without facing troubles.
- Most of the online stores provide you an option of customization so you can alter things as per your own choices like a t-shirt with your own name.
- When buying something online, you are unable to see the appearance of product physically
- One of the common drawbacks of online shopping is that you cannot try something on yourself like a shirt.
- It always takes some time to deliver an online purchased product which is not good for most of the buyers.
- Chances are your order will not be delivered if the provided address is wrong.
- Fraud is a major risk when you buy something online because you cannot find out the original seller or company on the web.
Pros and cons of traditional shopping
- You can see and try something that you are about to purchase
- With an option of traditional shopping, you can check the material of product or item that you want to purchase.
- Physical shopping offers you immediate possession of goods right after making payment.
- The physical address of the store or market reduces the chances of fraud and you can go back there easily for replacement of goods if found damaged or not working.
- You may need lots of time to visit the market or store for physical shopping.
- You may need to visit more than one store in order to buy right and reasonable product.
- Physical shopping makes the price comparison difficult for a buyer.
- You must wait for a free dressing room to try on the clothes
- In order to buy something personally from the market, you will need to follow the opening and closing timings.
Recently stated pros and cons of online shopping and traditional shopping can help you to go with a right choice as well as to scrutinize that which one is favorable for you, online shopping or traditional shopping.